"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" -Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)

Friday, August 13, 2010

Art, and the vision to apply it, Tensai.

I've been waiting for this one to be available, because I wanted you to see it. My friend Rodrigo just emailed me, to let me know "It's time". Rodrigo is the co-founder of Tensai, a service offering web design and, (since they're listed here), augmented reality. I've always been a fan of the entrepreneur, and the Team at Tensai has come up with some really relevant ideas.

The one that really impressed me is one of the most practical, and "do-able now" ideas. One of those "why didn't I think of that?" moments. Check out this video, and tell me this wouldn't be something every video store owner should have at their stores:


This idea would have saved me many a bad rental, (and encouraged a few good ones).
This needs to be done, and the Team at Tensai can do it.

You can check out the video at their YouTube page, or just go visit them directly at ARTensai. Available in English and Espanol.So, go check out Tensai, and show them a little love., (and tell them AutumnalDusk sent you).

My best regards to Rodrigo and Team, for their future, and the future of augmented reality.

Go, and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment